NPC "Pino Sofys Loiz"

 NPC "Pino"

👁‍🗨 Info

  • Nama: Pino Sofys Loiz (Goddess of Wisdom/Dewi Kearifan)
  • Suku: -
  • Faksi: -
  • Peta: Sofya City (Kota Sofya)
  • Detail Peta: Government Office (Balai Kota)
🎎 NPC

 Talk
      ?... I think I saw  you here once. No, I mean… You've been to this world before…Oh, I'm sorry. You lost your memory. What? Well, I just mistook you for someone else. I've met a person who looks like you before but… It was before I became the Goddess of Wisdom... I was the Chief consul and the child of a god in a country, so... It was hundreds of years ago. Well, you look kinda different from the humans in this world, but there is no way a human like you can live for centuries...
 Ajak Bicara
     ?... Sepertinya aku pernah melihatmu di si…. Kamu pernah datang ke dunia ini….? Oh iya! Kamu yang hilang ingatan, kan. Eh? Ah tidak, aku salah ingat. Dulu aku pernah bertemu dengan orang yang sangat mirip denganmu… Itu sebelum aku jadi Dewi Kearifan… Sebagai anak dewa aku mengurus administrasi suatu negeri, kira-kira beberapa abad yang lalu. Kamu memang terlihat sedikit berbeda dari manusia di dunia ini, tapi mana mungkin manusia seperti kamu bisa hidup ratusan tahun.



🌐 History


2 komentar

  1. I can't stop thinking who exactly mc Toram is... / Gw enggak bisa berhenti mikir siapa sebenarnya mc Toram

    BalasHapus


EmoticonEmoticon